HAPPY SPRING

HAPPY SPRING

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Our Theater Reviews 0f Curious George And The Golden Meatball




We went on a field trip to see Curious George And The Golden Meatball.  The show was nice and silly. I almost fell asleep but it was still nice. I liked it.

Penelope

I watched Curious George And The Golden Meatball. I thought the show was amazing.  I liked the song, Go, Monkey, Go. Also, I liked Curious George's high voice. It was a great show. You should go, too.

Ian

I saw Curious George And The Golden Meatball.  I liked when George thought the bubble warp was his present because it was funny. Also, because he is happy. I thought it was funny. I hope I can see it again.

Abigail

Yesterday, I went to see Curious George And The Golden Meatball. I liked the show because he thought the bubble wrap was a gift.  Also, I liked it because they were good catchers.They caught the meatballs.  I thought it was cool. I liked it. It was good.

Jonas

Curious George And The Golden Meatball was fun. I liked the lighting because it was dark. Also, I liked the story because it was silly. It was an amazing show!

Amaya

I went to see Curious George And The Golden Meatball.  The show made me happy. I liked that they were pretending to be blown around in the wind. I thought that Curious George was funny.  I can't wait to go back.

Amelie

Curious George And The Magic Meatball was funny.  When he rolled around in the bubble wrap, I laughed. I liked the costumes because they were funny. I really enjoyed the show.

Ben

My class and I went to the North Shore Music Theater to watch Curious George And The Golden Meatball.  I liked it because it had real props. I liked the scenery. I liked the way it moved. I hope I can go back to the North Shore theater.

Alex

I went to see Curious George And The Golden Meatball. I liked when the lights went out in the theater. I liked the show.

Reece

I liked Curious George And The Golden Meatball.  I enjoyed George.  I like when George opened the box and rolled in bubble wrap and The Man In The Yellow Hat said that it was not a present. I liked when you got to clap along with the knife and stick noises. I really hope I get to go there again.

Megan

I saw the show. I liked when Curious George rolled in the bubble wrap. I laughed and laughed and laughed. I liked it.

Isabelle

Curious George And The Golden Meatball was funny. I liked when they got the golden trophy.  Also,  I liked when Curious George was playing with the bubble wrap.  It was fun to go to the theater.

Ceci

I went on a field trip to the North Shore Music Theater. I saw Curious George And The Golden Meatball.  It was funny.  I liked it because George thought the bubble wrap was the gift. Also, I liked the colors of the costumes. I hope I go again.

Gavin

Curious George And The Magic Meatball was funny. I liked the costumes because they were colorful. Also, I laughed when the man tossed the meatball and Curious George tried to catch it. I hope to go again.

Ava

We went to the music theater and saw Curious George And The Golden Meatball.  The show was funny and silly. I wish that my family could go next time.

Abi

I watched Curious George And The Golden Meatball. I liked it because they were good at catching things and it was funny because Curious George thought the bubble wrap was a present.  I loved the play.

Jonathan

We went to see Curious George And The Golden Meatball and it was funny. When he was rolling around on the floor, I laughed because his voice was so funny. Also, I liked it because it was a good show. I would like to see the show again.

Caden











No comments:

Post a Comment