HAPPY SPRING

HAPPY SPRING

Monday, January 19, 2015

Our Dreams for the World

 On Friday, we spent some time learning about Dr. Martin Luther King and Rosa Parks. After, we thought about our ideas to change the world. Here are our thoughts:



Ian-My dream is to stop air pollution so people will not be sick.
Alex-My dream is for people to talk without fighting so there will be no wars.
Gavin-My dream is to not throw things away so the world would be a better place.
Caden- My dream is for everyone to be nice to each other so the world would be a nice place.
Isabelle-My dream is to treat people nicely so the world will be happy.
Megan-My dream is that trash would stop being burned so people can be healthy.
Ava-My dream is to stop smoking so people will be healthy.
Ceci-My dream is for people to recycle so that the earth can be clean.
Penelope-My dream is that people won't be poor.
Abigail-My dream is to stop smoking so  people will be healthy.
Jonas- My dream is to stop people from fighting so people will live in peace.
Ben-My dream is for everyone to be happy so the earth so the earth will be a better place.
Reece- My dream is that people will not fight so they can be happy.
Amaya- My  dream is to stop smoking so people don't get sick.
Abi- My dream is that people take care of animals so they don't get sick.
Amelie-My dream is to take care of animals so they will stay safe.
Jonathan-My dream is to stop putting things into the trash because it is bad for the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment