HAPPY SPRING

HAPPY SPRING

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

A Community Service Project


Valentines for Vets


I would like to invite you to join us in a community service project. We will be creating Valentine Cards to be delivered to veterans on February 14th. If you are available, please plan on visiting our classroom at one if the following times to make a card with your child. Please let me know what day and time you are coming, so I will have the supplies ready. Please let me know if you have any questions.






Monday-2/2 10:30-11:30
Tuesday-2/3 1:00-1:30
Wednesday-2/4 12:00-12:45 
Thursday-2/510:30-11:30
Friday-2/6 8:45-9:30


If you are unable to join us at any of the listed times, let me know another time you are available on those three days and I will try to accommodate your availability or I can send home the materials for you to do as a family at night or over the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment