HAPPY SPRING

HAPPY SPRING

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

We are thankful for..................

Today, the children shared what they are thankful for ..........

Abigail-nature, family, my pets-Aidan and Rainbow, my friends
Abi-Mommy, Easter eggs, stars, love
Alex-my family, nature, my friends, the world
Amaya-my sisters, food, my family, water
Amelie-Daddy Dog, rainbows, nature, my family
Ava-my brother, painted eggs, love, my mom
Caden-shelter, the earth, sports, my pets-Pippa, Lexie and Ralph
Ceci-pizza, watermelon, rainbows, colors, flowers
Gavin-fishing, Large mouth and small mouth bass, soccer, flag football
Ian-trees, fresh water, music, pets
Isabelle-the stars, love, family, the world
Jonas-the world, my friends, pets, nature
Jonathan-my mom and dad, nature, my two cats-Mittens and Toto, a turkey dinner
Penelope-food, family, nature, water
Reese-Poodles, rainbows, baby animals, turtles

No comments:

Post a Comment