HAPPY SPRING

HAPPY SPRING

Thursday, April 9, 2015

a few Items

Hi all
 I hope all is well and we all enjoy a bit of spring weather this weekend.

I am looking for a few milk crate type containers for our playground equipment.  It would make it easier for the children to carry items in and out of the building. Thanks in advance for any donations.

Also, we will be creating our flat first graders soon and I would love scraps of wrapping paper and scrap booking paper to create the clothes.

One more item,,,we could use some more origami paper- any size


I sent home a book order form today,,,there are more books available on line than that one flyer

HELP NEEDED- WE WILL BE WORKING ON OUR FLAT FIRST GRADER PROJECT ON Tuesday, APRIL 28TH, Wednesday, APRIL 29TH AND Thursday, APRIL 30TH FROM 9 TO 10;30 EACH DAY,,,I WOULD LOVE HELP WITH MAKING OUR FLAT FIRST GRADERS AND LETTER WRITING,,LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE TO HELP!

Take care

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment