HAPPY SPRING

HAPPY SPRING

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Love is...Our Valentine To Our Families

Love is.......................

when my dad takes me fishing-Gavin
when my mom gives me hugs and kisses-Ian
when my mom and dad give me a kiss-Jonathan
when my mommy hugs me-Penelope
when my mom gives me xoxo, hugs and kisses-Abigail
when my mom gives me hugs-Amaya
when I spend Christmas with my cousins-Ceci
when your dad hugs you good night-Amelie
when I have a sleepover at my cousin's house because I like playing basketball-Alex
when my dad sleeps with me-Caden
when my cousin come over and play with me-Jonas
when my dad makes me chocolate chip pancakes-Reece
when I play Sorry with my mom and also when my mom reads with me-Megan
when people can come over for dinner-Abi
when me and my cousins sleep over at my grandma's house-Ava
when grammy gives me a kiss and a hug-Isabelle






No comments:

Post a Comment