HAPPY SPRING

HAPPY SPRING

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Our Hopes And Dreams


The children and I read and discussed a wonderful book, This School Year Will Be The Best. After, we discussed our hopes and dreams for the school year. Here are our ideas:

Reece- I hope to see a rainbow.
Ava- I hope to make new friends.
Abi- I hope we have a movie day.
Cecelia- I hope my tooth will come out at school.
Megan- My hope is that I will make new friends.
Caden- I want a sports day.
Penelope- I want to make new friends.
Jonas- I hope that I will win a soccer game.
Ian-My hope is to visit the science museum.
Abigail- I hope to celebrate birthdays.
Gavin- I hope that the whole class gets to go fishing.
Jonathan- I hope to loose my tooth.
Ben- I hope we have a field day.
Alex- I hope I score a touchdown.
Amelie- I hope to bring a special toy to school.
Isabelle- I hope to learn to draw new things at Art.
Amaya- I hope when the school nurse measures me that I will be taller.



No comments:

Post a Comment